Park City Art's Festival
My mother's western hat fetish wore off on Sheridan and I as we cruised the shops at the festival, we ended up being the cowgirl hat triplets (well quadruplets if you count Marty Moose and I think we should)Sheridan, Me, Gray and Elicia posing as artists... okay maybe one of us really is an artist, next year you better have your own booth Elicia
Me patiently waiting for my mother to shop for her western wear
Gray donning her fetching butterfly bouffant

Sheridan taking a bite out of the best caramel apple on the planet, seriously that thing alone is worth the trip up the canyon (you are welcome Sherd for posting this pic... I wouldn't have done it if I thought you ever looked at my blog) :)











1 comment:
Your mom has always worn hats for as long as I can remember. You are all so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment