Of course we had to go to the Jelly Belly Factory, how can you not? Gray tricked Holden in to eating the earwax jelly bean and his face was so horrified and disgusted! Joel willingly tried the barf one and I thought he was going to wreck the car once the taste hit him. Gray tried the baby wipes one and I think that was the least offensive of the three. Ridge and I (not being one for adventure sports) stayed out of the taste testing.
Aug 18, 2010
Jelly Belly Factory
Of course we had to go to the Jelly Belly Factory, how can you not? Gray tricked Holden in to eating the earwax jelly bean and his face was so horrified and disgusted! Joel willingly tried the barf one and I thought he was going to wreck the car once the taste hit him. Gray tried the baby wipes one and I think that was the least offensive of the three. Ridge and I (not being one for adventure sports) stayed out of the taste testing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment