B R O A D Southern Cemetery e N T S

Sep 9, 2012

LOTOJA 2012 - Jackson Hole

Joel after a long day of riding. I didn't remember my camera (I am doing that too much lately!!) and I was busy at each feed zone feeding this crazy man so I don't have any pictures of him in his cycling mode. A few phone pics of the post race weekend will have to do.

Our lovely view of the resort, the other side of the mountain was on fire and we were crossing our fingers we would still have the same view in the morning... too many fires this summer

I love Jackson Hole so much, the cowboy coolness and even the kitschness  make me happy

Me enjoying the Fall Arts Festival /Taste of the Tetons, we got to have the best food in small bites at different tents around town square, not a bad way to cap off the weekend.

1 comment:

Marin said...

giddy up cowgirl. i wish i could have tagged along. i bet the arts festival was cool