Hey mardi- I figured I'd stop blog stalking you and let you know I am so glad your family/ home are safe. What a scary experience to go through. Looks like you guys are doing good! Hopefully one of these days we will run into each other in some random place again! :)
Emily, it is good to hear from you! I would love to have another random run in. I stalk your blog as well... maybe our run in's aren't so random stalkers can be pretty tricky :)
2 comments:
Hey mardi- I figured I'd stop blog stalking you and let you know I am so glad your family/ home are safe. What a scary experience to go through. Looks like you guys are doing good! Hopefully one of these days we will run into each other in some random place again! :)
Emily, it is good to hear from you! I would love to have another random run in. I stalk your blog as well... maybe our run in's aren't so random stalkers can be pretty tricky :)
Post a Comment