We spent a lovely day hiking among the colorful leaves on Sunday, ok "day" is a bit of an exaggeration, we spent a few hours and then we went to my parents where the kids could play in the hose and wash off the dirt from our hike. I would think kids would love being outside and spend as long as they could wandering the wilderness, but not our wussy bunch (it could be that I let them wear flip flops and shorts and we walked through some gnarly brush that may or may not have drawn blood). Well at least Joel and I had a good time torturing our kids with the great outdoors and we had awesome food of course, you can count on Joel for that.
Sep 21, 2010
Fall leaves
We spent a lovely day hiking among the colorful leaves on Sunday, ok "day" is a bit of an exaggeration, we spent a few hours and then we went to my parents where the kids could play in the hose and wash off the dirt from our hike. I would think kids would love being outside and spend as long as they could wandering the wilderness, but not our wussy bunch (it could be that I let them wear flip flops and shorts and we walked through some gnarly brush that may or may not have drawn blood). Well at least Joel and I had a good time torturing our kids with the great outdoors and we had awesome food of course, you can count on Joel for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment