B R O A D Southern Cemetery e N T S

Oct 30, 2008

Happy Halloween














6 comments:

jules said...

oh my gosh. gray's costume is awesome. i think i did that same costume like 5 times when i was a kid.

so, my mom's in town all next week. but after that, i PROMISE we are going to lunch. seriously.

Mardi said...

You have got to love DI and an hour to put together a costume :) I would have killed for that outfit in 5th grade but for real not as a costume!
You are on for lunch. Although I am starting to think you are leading me on... a lunch tease if you will.

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Did the boys pick out their own costumes? I love it! I especially love Holden's cowboy boots. Gray looks totally Tiffany.

Mardi said...

They were influenced slightly but thankfully we found costumes they both love. Gray is totally Tiffany! We watched Girls Just Want to Have Fun this week to get in the 80's mood.
Can't wait to see pics of Gav and Lucy so I hope you posting some :)

Miles said...

I was going to ask...the guess shirt...was that one you had in the back of your closet from growing up?

Shelly Johnson said...

"Girl's Just Want To Have Fun" is one of my most favorite movies, (but then, I think you've probably seen it at my house as many times as I did as a kid - so you would know that).
Gray looks so old in her outfit. I just can't believe she probably about the same age as you were when you were just the little kid down the street that wanted to watch my t.v.
I'm so glad that you are still a part of my life. I was really hoping you'd come see us on Halloween. We missed you and your family.