I miss you too! Work isn't the same without you :)! Disney was a lot of fun. We promised the boys a trip if they would get out of diapers and they made good on their side so we had to too :)
Well, geez! you could've made a detour through AZ to get your favorite cousin to go with you. Looks like it was lots of fun! Your kids are so good-lookin~ I know that it is genetic.
Lisa, we did swing by to pick you guys up but no one answered... so we kept on truckin :) I really do want to get to AZ soon and see you guys. It has been way too long!
Mardi, I miss you, where have you gone my love? Did you get shy after I threw my panties at you last time we were alone in a room? You shouldn't, it's nature baby! Ha! I'm reading you, you should read me too.
Mardi, I miss you, where have you gone my love? Did you get shy after I threw my panties at you last time we were alone in a room? You shouldn't, it's nature baby! Ha! I'm reading you, you should read me too.
9 comments:
oh Mardi I miss you! Disneyland looks like it was fun. Look at you guys taking all these family trips. I'm so jealous.
I miss you too! Work isn't the same without you :)! Disney was a lot of fun. We promised the boys a trip if they would get out of diapers and they made good on their side so we had to too :)
So cute!! Looks like you had a great time. But I'm glad you are back.
Well, geez! you could've made a detour through AZ to get your favorite cousin to go with you. Looks like it was lots of fun! Your kids are so good-lookin~ I know that it is genetic.
Lisa, we did swing by to pick you guys up but no one answered... so we kept on truckin :) I really do want to get to AZ soon and see you guys. It has been way too long!
Xoxo
Ok one of these days I'm gonna come visit you. And I'll bring Rowan too.
You better come visit Jules! I haven't seen Rowan forever. I love your pictures of her.
Mardi, I miss you, where have you gone my love? Did you get shy after I threw my panties at you last time we were alone in a room? You shouldn't, it's nature baby! Ha! I'm reading you, you should read me too.
Mardi, I miss you, where have you gone my love? Did you get shy after I threw my panties at you last time we were alone in a room? You shouldn't, it's nature baby! Ha! I'm reading you, you should read me too.
Post a Comment